DID YOU KNOW?
Real estate websites have an average of 20,000,000 views per month on floor plans alone. According to Zillow, floor plans are the 2nd most important feature on a listing.
EXAMPLES OF OUR WORK
FACTS ABOUT FLOOR PLANS
- According to Zillow, floor plans are the 2nd most important feature on a listing. As a result, this correlates highly with capturing potential leads.
- 1 in 10 buyers said that they would never arrange to view a property if they had not seen a floor plan first. In other words, you want to order a floor plan (source: Rightmove.com).
- 1 in 5 possible buyers would ignore a listing that does not contain a floor plan (source: Rightmove.com).
- Adding a floor plan to a real estate listing can increase click-throughs from buyers by 52%. In addition, to your other marketing efforts, floor plans are necessary (source: Rightmove.com).
- With more than 90% of home buyers searching online for properties, floor plans and virtual tours rank highest as the “very useful” features, according to a National Association of REALTORS® survey.
- Floor plans are opened 7.5 times more often than maps on realestate.com.au.
- When asked about what they consider when hiring a real estate agent an astounding 42% revealed they would not hire a professional that didn’t offer a floor plan (source: Rightmove.com).
- 93% of buyers say they are more likely to spend time looking at a property with a floor plan
- 81% of sellers think a floor plan will help sell their home faster
- Including a floor plan in the marketing campaign has been proven to reduce time on the market by up to 50%